main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
BEWARE OF USER vnjumea

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Trade Tips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: BEWARE OF USER vnjumea   PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:31 pm Reply with quote

User vnjumea is very suspicious, I think he is a scammer.

To start off, he seems to have very expensive yugioh cards in repeat of rarity. For example, he has 1 Glow-Up Bulb Ultimate rarity and 1 Glow-up Bulb Ultimate rarity. Why is this suspicious? Because every card he claims that he has is always x1, but he has exacly 1 of each rarity card.
So for example, he does not have 2 Stardust Dragon secret Rare, but he has 1 Ghost Rare, 1 Ultra Rare, 1 Ultimate Rare, 1 Secret Rare.
This is suspicious to me, because there is very very low chance someone actually having something like this.

Second reason why he is suspicious, is because he has 1x of every expensive card from the newest Booster Pack. That's also very hard for someone to do without having at least 1 repeat.

Okay, those reasons aren't concrete enough to accuse anyone, but this is:

He has no references. He is apparently "new" to the site.
He wants me to send first.
He offered me a really good offer, but only if I send first. Here's the kicker: (his message to me)
"are u gonna send first tho. so wen i receive ur cards ill send mines and click the cards sent button"

This means, he HAS been a tco user before, because how else does he know that there is a "cards sent" button?

So I think he was a banned trader that made a new account with a proxi.

I just wanted to let you before someone gets ripped. Do not send first to this trader.

Sincerely,
Kashmire
restlessheart
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:42 pm Reply with quote

Ok. I'll keep an eye out then....
restlessheart
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:44 pm Reply with quote

Ok. I'll keep an eye out then....
cyan1d3

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:41 pm Reply with quote

See, this is why I am too nervous to trade by mail. I want to SEE what is being traded for what but that is impossible on this site.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:35 am Reply with quote

Thanks man.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:36 am Reply with quote

cyan1d3 wrote:
See, this is why I am too nervous to trade by mail. I want to SEE what is being traded for what but that is impossible on this site.

Your avatar is cute xD, kirby . Embarassed
restlessheart
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:20 pm Reply with quote

cyan1d3 wrote:

If you don't mind me asking if you too nerves to trade by the mail, why did you sign up for the first place? I'm just asking not to be mean or anything ^^;
meesa_cool

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:27 pm Reply with quote

It's almost impossible to be completly secure on the internet. You can't go to an internet trading site and expect it to be totally secure. Even if you had webcams, there is no gaurantee that the other user will want to give you his cards. THat's the risk your taking to tradeon this website.
sl1ferm4ster
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:36 pm Reply with quote

If someone does trade with him, post his address here please. Giving a name is useless. Even if they do get kicked off, they can just re-apply using a new name.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Trading online   PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:55 pm Reply with quote

Nothing is every 100% secure online. Even if you buy from ebay people can/do rip others off. I would say just make sure you are careful. Go with your "feeling", if it seems to good to be true, say NO.

BUT, on the other hand...if you are always too scared to take a chance, you will never make any trades.

I am new to the site and new to trading with people I don't know but I have other references I can give people for assurance. My ebay ID has 100% positive feedback with over 770 ratings. So, if people ask me for other references, I tell them things like this and I give them my ebay ID so they can see...
You can do things like that when you trade. You can email some of the people they traded with and ask how the experience was, etc.

Remember, be cautious but don't be too scare to participate.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Trade Tips All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: