main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Can somebody help me plz xD

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Card Strategy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Can somebody help me plz xD   PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:20 pm Reply with quote

I'm trying to make a Vampire Themed Zombie deck and it would be my 1st zombie deck I ever made and I don't have any actual Experience with playing with Zombie decks so can somebody give me some ideas what to add i know cards like Pyramid Turtle are important and also I wanna have the option of making it a Synchro-Zombie deck a possibility.... these are the cards I added so far I'm still kinda not sure what monster's I should add or take away so plz feel free to let me know what to add and not add.

Monsters:
Goblin Zombie x2
Patrician of Darkness x2
Pyramid Turtle x3
Vampire Dragon x2
Vampire Genesis x2
Vampire Koala x2
Vampire Lady x3
Vampire Lord x3
Vampire's Curse x2
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:40 pm Reply with quote

are you also looking for spells and traps? cause allure of darkness and book of life could be useful here.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:16 pm Reply with quote

thx i just added allure to my deck but now i don't know what kind of traps to add except from Mirror Force and Destruction Jammer so if anybody can give me any idea what else to add let me know =3
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:05 pm Reply with quote

torrential tribute, call of the haunted, tutan mask, creature swap, zombie world, and terraforming for zombie world. i have all of them but zombie world, if youre interested.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:08 am Reply with quote

Try adding 1 or 2 ryu-kokki's. They work well with pyramid turtle.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Card Strategy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: