main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
So

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Trade Tips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: So   PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:55 am Reply with quote

I've tried to trade on this site generously, i've offered shipping cost on my behalf for people who find it hard to trade with someone from overseas and i've done everything possible to be an honest person and to even go an extra mile to trade with but ppl but it don't work.

so tell me WTH am I doing wrong?
marigoldfroggy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:16 am Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this applies or not, but if you have a really narrow wants list it can be very difficult to find other people to trade with. It's also difficult to trade for ultra rare cards because you have to be able to put up something of equal value from what you have. Not many people are willing to trade their ultra rare card away for a bunch of lower rarity cards.

If this doesn't answer your question, you might need to be more specific (like are your trades getting declined instantly, do people not respond to your PMs, do people decline your offers via PMs, etc).
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:06 pm Reply with quote

Well I do have people respond to the PM's but they don't follow it back up, they lay down an offer but don't follow it through and when you try contacting them again they BLATENLY ignore you like WT!?. If you don't wanna trade or change your mind just say so, It's not that hard.

That is all.
marigoldfroggy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:48 pm Reply with quote

Some people genuinely forget to respond or lose a message in their inbox. Others just lose interest and don't feel the need to communicate any further. I find the latter quite annoying myself. There's quite a few younger people that use this site as well so that can also be a problem for communicating effectively. All you can really do is be persistent with messaging people and hope that you get good responses.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Trade Tips All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: