main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Keeping the Chaotic community united

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Chaotic TCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
speedplayera
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Keeping the Chaotic community united   PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:52 pm Reply with quote

Alright everyone, we all want chaotic to come back, however we have no idea when that is happening. It would happen a lot faster if we could get more signatures on our petition, so if you haven't signed it, CLICK HERE. This will take you to the petition where you can sign it by leaving any name you want with a valid email address and you will have helped bring it back, we need all the signatures we can get so tell anyone else who would be willing to help.

Secondly, in case you don't know, I am a youtuber, my name is speedplayerA. That was my playername on the old site(chaoticgame.com). You can check out my channel by CLICKING HERE .
Chaotic is an amazing game, probably the best card game I have ever seen, so when it got shut down, this was a big blow. I was unwilling to accept that I would never be able to play chaotic online any more, especially since they had already canceled the show which hundreds of thousands(maybe even millions) of people loved. I started my channel because I was inspired by great players like MrHikeda, and reihaku, who were excellent players before my time. Well its my time now, So I took advantage of it and I have been making videos for over a year now, deck reviews, card openings, and when I found this site, a little hope was restored, because we can play here, but we have to strive for more. I want the old site back, I want the new sets that were promised to us but were stalled and then stopped because of a stupid lawsuit,(the new sets that they had planned to release were fire and stone & Storm and Sea, some new creatures were a 3rd maxxor, the new Danian Queen, and the return of the mipedian King theb-saar with some mipedian dragons too D=). I want to see what lies in store for Tom and Kaz and all of perim in the later episodes of the show that WERE ALREADY WRITTEN but got canned. So please subscribe to my channel, I try to do videos every week, this is not just me advertising myself, I am trying to make sure that very beginner has a place to learn, and so that I can get a message about chaotic out to as many people as fast as possible. So if you care about Chaotic, click the link at the top and join our team, it is important that we NEVER GIVE UP!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Chaotic TCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: