main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Looking to join a clan potentially???

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Clans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heavensflame

Canceled user

Subject: Looking to join a clan potentially???   PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:14 am Reply with quote

I am new to this area of TCO but I have a very good legal Yugioh Dark Pally deck..i tried to link it on the decks but it will not function...I have put a ton of time/energy/effort and years of searching and waiting for the right cards to come back to make it amazing...It is now only 2 cards from completion, and I would be interested in learning a bit more about clans before i choose whether or not i want to join one, and what days are needed, basic requirements, etc.....

My standard deck is not your typical yugioh but it slaughters nearly every opponent i have played with it, it does not lose easily, and is not a pushover. plz let me know how i can post it the deck option of TCO so i can show yall!! Or, a private message would be acceptable/easier cuz it will not let me post the deck on TCO (its very odd, wont let me into a chat room either...? Weird...).

Please let me know soon, it would be appreciated!!!

Heavensflame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Clans All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: