main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Make the game room more crowded

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Luck and Logic TCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phucmehoa
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Make the game room more crowded   PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:40 pm Reply with quote

I've been going in and out of the game room so many times, and there is usually no one there. So to make the room more crowded, I think I'd hold a Training Section.
The main aim is to help new players to get used to the game.
And once every 2 weeks, I'll hold a small tournament for all of us to make new friends and enjoy the game
So, let's join me, and JUDGE YOUR LOGIC!
nicoholic

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:04 am Reply with quote

Is anyone free right now? I would like to play a game.
speritdragon

Subject: Re: Make the game room more crowded   PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:00 am Reply with quote

phucmehoa wrote:
I've been going in and out of the game room so many times, and there is usually no one there. So to make the room more crowded, I think I'd hold a Training Section.
The main aim is to help new players to get used to the game.
And once every 2 weeks, I'll hold a small tournament for all of us to make new friends and enjoy the game
So, let's join me, and JUDGE YOUR LOGIC!

Sounds perfect for a new player like myself. I happen to be free most nights in the Easter Time zone. I guess until then JUGE YOUR LOGIC!(Lol)
silverwing45

Canceled user

Subject: tutoring   PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:07 pm Reply with quote

so, i've played the japs version since the first starter deck came out, that's 5 month's worth of experience. So if anyone intrested i could tutor you a bit of basic and playstyles of all sets. just mail me and we'll arrange the time.
kinda sick seeing the room empty whenever i login
phucmehoa
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Empty Room   PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:57 am Reply with quote

Well I usually comes in at a wrong time ._. Everytime I came in there is no one there ._.
Let's give a time: I'll be online from 1 A.M to 9 A.M everyday from Monday to Friday (GMT time), so anyone can online between that said time can pm me and arrange a game with me
speritdragon

Subject: Re: Empty Room   PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:33 am Reply with quote

phucmehoa wrote:
Well I usually comes in at a wrong time ._. Everytime I came in there is no one there ._.
Let's give a time: I'll be online from 1 A.M to 9 A.M everyday from Monday to Friday (GMT time), so anyone can online between that said time can pm me and arrange a game with me

I am on usually on 9 PM t 1:30 am Eastern Time (GMT -04:00) So go ahead and pm m for a match if I don't see you online that is.
wishmstr

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:49 pm Reply with quote

Just played a demo game of this at GenCon and picked up 4x boosters. I need to keep up on the rules and play as much as possible. I have no dedicated time to check for players. How easy in the interface here for playing games?
speritdragon

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:31 am Reply with quote

wishmstr wrote:
Just played a demo game of this at GenCon and picked up 4x boosters. I need to keep up on the rules and play as much as possible. I have no dedicated time to check for players. How easy in the interface here for playing games?

First, off good luck with your boosters I hope you get whatever it is you need. Now the interface is not too difficult to understand. Just note that the gates are starting off to the left of the deck and that (And I'm not too sure how impotent this is.) But the play mats are just a bit off center so your gates are not aligned perfectly like in a real life game. Other then that this is the perfect place to try the game out.
wishmstr

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:02 am Reply with quote

Quote:

First, off good luck with your boosters I hope you get whatever it is you need

I think I got enough. There are a couple cards I needed 2 more of, but they were R/RR cards so I wasn't holding out much for getting those. I only got 2x Lunatic Burst and 2x Extreme Destruction of Boxes, Aoi out of those 4x boxes. I did manage the Full-art SR of Power of Bonds, Tamaki and the signature card of Super Tiger Claw! Chloe, so it wasn't a total wash. I found a store last night that had actually heard of the game and regularly stocks it. He ordered me the 2x TDs so I can get my gates and try to find opponents!

On a fun side note, one of the Bushiroad employees at GenCon made me 2 decks with what I pulled, so I can't wait to try those out as well!

When I get some time, I'll try to figure out how to play games on here and check it out!
gmansix

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:22 am Reply with quote

I am going to necro this thread because I am looking to get into this game, and I have never played it. Would someone be willing to teach me. I have never used the online game resource you are referring to.
speritdragon

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:51 am Reply with quote

gmansix wrote:
I am going to necro this thread because I am looking to get into this game, and I have never played it. Would someone be willing to teach me. I have never used the online game resource you are referring to.
Ya I can help you out, just let me know when your on and I can see what I can do XD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Luck and Logic TCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: