main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
International Trading

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Marvel Avengers vs. X-Men Dice Masters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darenm

Subject: International Trading   PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:10 am Reply with quote

Hello,
For anyone who has done international trading, how to you ship your cards? The options I have found so far have been far too expensive. I would be interested in trading if the costs were more reasonable. Thanks for any information.

Daren
apspittles

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:35 pm Reply with quote

Australian international postage to most places i the world is $3 economy airmail or $15.90 for registered post with a signature on receipt. To go to the level where a tracking number is included is about $38 so I usually skip that as it is getting stupid when the postage is more than the cards being exchanged.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Marvel Avengers vs. X-Men Dice Masters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: