main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Use of cards in cardfight vanguard

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Cardfight!! Vanguard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niccolas16

Subject: Use of cards in cardfight vanguard   PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:50 am Reply with quote

I've been playing Vanguard since the series has began, I've been there for pretty much all the big moments in the game always liked it and enjoy the game.
But lately, the way people play have been getting on my nerves, its not about them using certain clans against me because they are stronger, or even just being paranoid over nothing, its just been the way they use cards.
I let go of moves like mass retiring, banishing, and paralyzing, I can deal with cards like denial griffon, or heteroround blowing away the attacking unit, even skills like gavrial powering up the vanguard for the turn so u don't get hit.
What has been annoying me is people twisting the words on effects for an advantage, like with cat butler when all this started.

cat butler was the first card where things went downhill, its when the word "technically" became common in the game, but now its worse

effects like carnivore dragon, people say "since 2 weren't retired so i get rid of your rearguard and i get the bonus" nothing on the card actually says that, they just go along with it.

another are sentinels that don't specify they have to be called from the hand, most aren't even new ones just bushiroad not remember to update old cards. example Diabolist of Invitation, Negronola and Gust Jinn,
Gust Jinn was one of the original Sentinel cards from the days when there was no way to call cards to guard from anywhere other than the hand. so of course bushiroad had no contingency for Negronola, a card that calls guards from the drop.

its moves like these that are getting on my nerves, people so desperate for a win that they are willing to do anything to get them. Yea I'm getting mad over a card game because the game is fun and yes I do my best too, but whats the point of winning something if you get by cheap tricks and twisting the rules.

I've felt this way for years now, no one else understand because they think a wins a win, to me it's not about the win, I'm not cursing a bad hand, I'm not playing so i can have the feeling of winning, i'm playing a game i lose, i lose, i win, i win. But i play so a feel like i earn what i get, no tricks, no loop holes, no cheating.
sclicer86
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:12 pm Reply with quote

I don't know why ur angry about the sentinels, people who do that just cheat. Sentinels are always called from hand, unless one was given "intercept" which is rare, my opinion. The only way one can guard a "cant call from hand" situation is if the person has an intercept or 2, or they can gen guard. That's it!
bermuda12
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: I agree   PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:45 pm Reply with quote

I agree entirely on this subject. I have had cardfights where people have been losing so they pull a cheap trick to get them out of a jam. Then they use that move every turn till they win. Afterwards I spend time on research of how in the world they did that and how to counter it, but i find out thats not what the skill meant. The sentenials problem nowadays needs to get fixed also. I cant stand Gold Paladins users that have the G - guard, Golden Beast, Sleimy Flare, because every time people use it they call a sentenial and a sacrifice and just call it Superior Nullify. I love this game so much and i put everything i have into these fights and I just cant stand it when people cheat or play cheap tricks. It kinda takes the fun out of the game.
mrinal69
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Ur right   PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:56 pm Reply with quote

I totally agree with you but the carnivore dragon thing is quite legit . If opponent has 1 rg the it gets retired and front get 4K.
dranzerx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:21 pm Reply with quote

It's not cheating if you call a sentimel that doesn't say "When this unit is placed on (GC) from hand" to the Guardian Circle other than from your hand. Also confirmed this http://imgur.com/9ooHhAo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Cardfight!! Vanguard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: