main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Raiouza's Quest to make a TCG continues

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Cardfight!! Vanguard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raiouza

Canceled user

Subject: Raiouza's Quest to make a TCG continues   PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:09 pm Reply with quote

Hello everyone, its been a while since i have spoken here, some of u may remember that in the past i made a post asking for assistance in giving me ideas for my TCG, its been progressing bit by bit, but once again im having a hard time coming up with ideas for some cards. So once again i would like to ask if some of u kind people out there would lend me your creative minds to assist me in the creation of my TCG.
Currently i am just foucusing of making decks on the main 4 elements to just get my game started, if u do not know what i mean by the main 4 elements i mean ( Fire, Water, Earth, and Air ) i have other elements ill be including in my game and a few other deck type ideas but for now im just sticking with theese 4 to get it started. So if u just wanna help with making card names u may just post them here, if u wanna help with more then just card names then do contact me by my discord
Raiouza#4793
that concludes what i have to say regarding my TCG, Thank you 4 your time.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Cardfight!! Vanguard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: