main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Grade Stall BS

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Cardfight!! Vanguard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niccolas16
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Grade Stall BS   PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:56 am Reply with quote

Just people who grade stall are bs-ing themselves the game and just want to win its annoying and they are just hypocrites first people don't like getting grade lock then legion comes out and they just get scared for no reason its even worse now with stride, they just turn in to paranoid pains in the butt and i'm sick of it and i know others are sick of it if u see me online and your this kind of player who lies to them self saying its strategy or a loser excuse like that leave me alone.
alexcallibur
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Dispute the stall ride match   PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:57 am Reply with quote

Next time ur opponent stall ride, means that they ride later with a card they already had from beginning, on purpose so they get to stride first, just end game dispute the match, i will review it and declare the stall rider as loser. I will check their other disputed matches and do the same. I agree stall rides disrespect the opponent and spoil the mood and fun of cardfighting. Considered as skill abuse.
picklez00
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME   PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:09 pm Reply with quote

I honestly hate people who grade stall fir the stride i mean i get that bushiroad have seen that so they created sebreeze but in my opinion he cost for sebreeze is too expensive and your opponent can just ride another grade 2 ontop the grade 2 he had last turn to avoid sebreeze

SO REALLY ITS INEVITABLE Sad
picklez00
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:10 pm Reply with quote

@ ALEXCALLIBUR I agree it does spoil the mood massively, it sometimes makes me hate vanguard as a whole
spiderhunter
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Re: Dispute the stall ride match   PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:58 pm Reply with quote

alexcallibur wrote:
Next time ur opponent stall ride, means that they ride later with a card they already had from beginning, on purpose so they get to stride first, just end game dispute the match, i will review it and declare the stall rider as loser. I will check their other disputed matches and do the same. I agree stall rides disrespect the opponent and spoil the mood and fun of cardfighting. Considered as skill abuse.

Not to be the bearer of bad news but If you do end up doing this you can have actions taken against you as its unfair judging and doesn't fit any loss critera as grade stalling is by no means Illegal. At the end of the day its a part of the game like it or not. If you don't like it well either deal with it like everyone else does or just don't play. It is that simple.
adarsh_rockfire

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:26 am Reply with quote

Well, Spider is right. Grade stalling has been an issue since the introduction of Legion, yet no rules have been formulated against it. So, if you start declaring loser to players just because they grade stalled, you'll be the one who will be in trouble because you will be reported and considered "bad judge".

Ultimately all we can do is move with the flow, and suppress our anger and irritation whenever someone grade stalls, and hope for a rule against it . . . which may not be coming anytime soon.
mrinal69

Canceled user

Subject: With ya   PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:02 pm Reply with quote

I am strictly against grade stall and I believe that doing this is loser move and it should come under creating indiscipline on this site and I don't think reviewing fairly to indiscipline will get any action taken. So, I think you can do it alexcalibur.
adarsh_rockfire

Canceled user

Subject: Re: With ya   PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:44 pm Reply with quote

mrinal69 wrote:
. . . this is loser move and it should come under creating indiscipline on this site and I don't think reviewing fairly to indiscipline will get any action taken.

It should come under indiscipline, but it does not; at least, not yet. So, he will be considered a bad judge.
adarsh_rockfire

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:09 am Reply with quote

It is not exactly an answer to my question, but it does make things clear.

[img]http://imgur.com/a/QhgrG[/img]

Last edited by adarsh_rockfire on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
mrinal69

Canceled user

Subject: Misunderstood   PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:37 pm Reply with quote

I wasn't saying that it should be done on a universal level I just think that it is wrong for this site and probably the admin will allow disputing such games coz it is his site. I just want an action taken on the site-level.
alexcallibur
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: LOL   PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:55 am Reply with quote

bad judge if do that? i'm fine with it, at least i could scare em ride stallers they are practically cowards anyway playing like that. i'm just doing things i believe are right to do to make a fun and enjoyable playing environment, not just doing nothing when something's wrong and annoying going on. sometimes we got first turn sometimes first stride, just believe in our own skill and luck, respect others, ethical, fair play.
dragonflame

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:05 pm Reply with quote

While I understand the admin's good purpose to maintain the enjoyable and exciting games in the website, I disagree that grade stall should be punished. If players do nothing to cheat, or violate the game rule, he shouldn't be punished at all.

I think it set up a bad precedence to "interfere" a free game.

Just let them rotting and do not play with them again, instead of imposing new rule to disclipine those worthless players.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Cardfight!! Vanguard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: