main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
I am back after 9 years and want to completing my AvP sets.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Aliens Predator CCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guapopogi

Subject: I am back after 9 years and want to completing my AvP sets.   PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:26 pm Reply with quote

I have a lot to trade now with my Terminator cards and my Battlestar Galactica cards listed. I am looking to complete 2 sets of Aliens vs Predator and I am short about 90 cards in my first set and 130 cards in my second set. I am open to trading or buying cards. For international sellers I can pay Paypal or for us sellers I can pay Paypal or Chase Quickpay. I have 0 completed trades as of yet (might have had 2 or 3 back in 2007-2008 but got deleted for inactivity) but I have 1 in progress and 3 offers I have sent out that have not been replied to yet.

I also have about 2,500 cards I bought online in the last week or so. I hope to receive them and have them sorted by mid next week. I hope these will make a nice dent in my wants and I will add all the extras to may haves as quickly as I can get them sorted.

GuapoPogi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Aliens Predator CCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: