Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Entire Pokemon Card Collection For Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyber_man
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Entire Pokemon Card Collection For Sale   PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:09 pm Reply with quote

Hello,

Essentially all of the cards are in a nice binder with card sleeve pages. The sale would include that presentation; the binder with the card pages.

Feel free to reply on this thread or private message me if you are interested.

My price will be X + (cost of shipping to you). X will be equal to $140 with some wiggle room depending on everything.

If you live within a few hours of me, and you would rather set up a driving arrangement, that will work too, but otherwise we'll be stuck shipping in a box.

My card list should be 100% accurate, but I will in-detail check things over (and send you pictures if it would be helpful), if a sale is actually going to happen.

The Pokemon community on TCO seems kind of dead, and I'm not sure if the right buyer will find me, otherwise I would take the extra time now to provide extra information, but I don't want to be wasting time.

Thanks for reading:)
ching_yeung
Expert
Expert

Subject: Re: Entire Pokemon Card Collection For Sale   PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:47 pm Reply with quote

cyber_man wrote:
Hello,

Essentially all of the cards are in a nice binder with card sleeve pages. The sale would include that presentation; the binder with the card pages.

My price will be X + (cost of shipping to you). X will be equal to $140 with some wiggle room depending on everything.

If you live within a few hours of me, and you would rather set up a driving arrangement, that will work too, but otherwise we'll be stuck shipping in a box.

My card list should be 100% accurate, but I will in-detail check things over (and send you pictures if it would be helpful), if a sale is actually going to happen.

The Pokemon community on TCO seems kind of dead, and I'm not sure if the right buyer will find me, otherwise I would take the extra time now to provide extra information, but I don't want to be wasting time.

Hey, I'm interested in your Flareon Skyridge but don't have the money to buy your entire collection. Do you think we can work out a trade or a money transaction for it? Thanks!
cyber_man
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Re: Entire Pokemon Card Collection For Sale   PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:03 pm Reply with quote

ching_yeung wrote:
cyber_man wrote:
Hello,

Hey, I'm interested in your Flareon Skyridge but don't have the money to buy your entire collection. Do you think we can work out a trade or a money transaction for it? Thanks!

This post was solely for selling me entire transaction. Honestly, the only way I do deals is if they are at least $10+, otherwise it's usually not worth the time and postage. So if you want some other things, feel free to send a trade offer my way. Thanks.
ching_yeung
Expert
Expert

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:23 pm Reply with quote

Ah, I see. Unfortunately only need the Flareon at the moment. Thanks, and Merry Christmas!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Pokemon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: