This is your herald abcd speaking. Recently I've seen quite a mess going on in the games, so I'm here to establish a few rules to make sure no one is making any misunderstandings. Do note that these rules will be updated constantly, so do check the forum regularly.
1) During a game, if you think a card effect is wrong, always refer to the Battle Spirits wiki (link below), which is always right. If your opponent still doesn't believe the right effect after checking the wiki, abandon the game. Oppositely, if your opponent thinks your card effect is wrong, and shows you the effects from wiki, follow the effects from wiki.
2) Similarly, make sure that you have learnt the rules well before playing the game. There are too many cases which the rules that you believe in are wrong. For example, Advent is NOT
summon, so you cannot use Zero Counter on Advent.
3) If both you and your opponent are not sure if the effect works that way, make a common agreement and continue the game first. After that, ask cbox or me about the effect.
4) If you're going to abandon a game, please do it in a civilised way (i.e. not saying your opponent's deck is "bullsh*t" before leaving).
5) ALWAYS, ALWAYS
end the game, not just leaving the game room by closing the tab.
6) Before you add a missing card, MAKE SURE, MAKE SURE, MAKE SURE,
that the card is NOT
in the database. On the other hand, when you're accepting edits, make sure the missing card is NOT
originally there, and that the effects are absolutely correct. I've seen too many cases where people have been accepting multiple copies of the same card when it's not needed, or that the card effects are completely wrong.
7) If anyone is being rude to you, or you find errors within the card database, please notify me (abcd), or cbox, and we will take care of the issue.
Remember, we heralds have the right to ban you. So if necessary, we will do that.
At last, if you still have any questions, feel free to leave a reply or send messages to me. Alternatively, you can also join my Battle Spirits Discord server (https://discord.gg/BbdacQx). I'm always there for you to summon out.
Also, I have created documents of complicated issues, feel free to check it out: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MhXwqx9NJDbX8NcozM0js6VYjCGXZZkRcdb3GY8ObgM/edit?usp=sharing
And this is the link to the Battle Spirits wiki: http://battle-spirits.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Spirits_Wiki
That's all for now, I wish you a great day.