1. Every match is 2 out of 3
2. Special Dices Rules the winner of the dices roll rolls again to see which of the two special rules from Cardfight Vanguard season 2.
3. If the die stop on 1,3, or 5 it's the Rear Guard Drive check and for those whom hadn't watch the anime here how the rule go Basically, only the vanguard can drive check in the standard rules. After the special rules has been put in use for this fight, the rear-guards can also drive check. When a rear-guard drive checks, the card(s) will be put back at the bottom of the deck in order to keep a moderate amount of cards in the hand and in the deck.
4. If the die stop on 2,4, or 6, then it's this Each player starts with 2 damage, and so each player needs to deal 6 damage to his/her opponent to make the damage count become 8 instead of the usual 6 in order to win
5. All formats decks are welcome and is the reason behind the name.
6. Have fun everyone
Please leave a reply if you had enter this tournament.