main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Ways to get into the game room

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Beyond cards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abcd
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Ways to get into the game room   PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:31 am Reply with quote

I've been trying different want to get into the game room. Personally, I don't have much problem with it, but here's some methods that I've tried/heard from others:

1) Close the tab and click "play online" again.

2) Click "play online" while signed out, and sign in through the game room tab.

3) If the game room tab directs you to the deck page, find your deck in the game room tab, and click "play online" in there.

4) Copy and paste the whole game room link. If it doesn't work the first time, copy and paste the second time. Here's the link: http://gaming.tradecardsonline.com/im/enterGamePlayRoom/game_id/76/deck_id/886254

Just change the last 6 digits with the deck id you want to use.

5) Click "play online", if it goes to the deck page, don't close the tab. Click "play online" again on the same deck from the original page.

I'll update here if I find any other solutions. And also do notify me if there are more ways. I'll add to the list.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Beyond cards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: