main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
What's happening to TCO?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Beyond cards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackace

Subject: What's happening to TCO?   PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 1:46 pm Reply with quote

At certain points in the day or the week there appears to be an issue logging in because it redirects you to a place where you are not only unable to login but any attempt at clicking anything besides trying (and failing) to log in registers a hack attempt.

Is it possible to get some clarity on what's going on? It's obvious that this is not persisting every day as I'm able to access TCO after a while of this.
abcd
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: TCO is abandoned   PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:13 pm Reply with quote

TCO is officially abandoned by both old and new owners, so there's no one to fix any problem. TCO is on auto-pilot now, so it's only functioning as it was. You either hope that it can fix itself, or find a new place to play your favourite card games.
blackace

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 5:07 pm Reply with quote

Oh, that *censored: not good* a lot. Thanks for answering at least
cyclone

Subject: Re: TCO is abandoned   PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:46 pm Reply with quote

abcd wrote:
TCO is officially abandoned by both old and new owners, so there's no one to fix any problem. TCO is on auto-pilot now, so it's only functioning as it was. You either hope that it can fix itself, or find a new place to play your favourite card games.

I wonder...might there be a way new ownership can try to take over the site? I'd rather see the site maintained and looked after than shut down completely. That is a HUGE resource that will be gone, 12 years of various decklists and such gone in 10 days. There's no way we can save all our favourites by then.

I'm tempted to consider site backup options. Does anyone know how to reach the owners?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Beyond cards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: