main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
online play faq

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Battlestar Galactica CCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: online play faq   PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:44 am Reply with quote

starbuck99 and i tried to get a game and we had all sorts of problems. so is there an instruction manual or something?

frustrated
-Joel
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:20 am Reply with quote

ok we got our first game in... only took 75 minuets. two questions remain.

how do you log off a game and close it down to play the next game?

what do i need to do to my deck list to have my deck show up in the deck pile and not all 61 cards in the removed from game pile?

-Joel
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: shuffle deck   PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:53 pm Reply with quote

Also when I try to take a mulligan and place my cards back in my draw deck I can't bring up shuffle menu by right clicking it brings up the IE context menu instead (save target as..., etc) any ideas?
admin
Site Admin

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:31 pm Reply with quote

There is indeed a help page for the new online playing feature. There is a link on the upper right corner of the page (both in the game room and in the actual playing table) that takes you there. Please read it carefully. We'll try to update it and improve it with your feedback.

As mentioned on the help, to have your base in your Removed from game deck, you just need to put that card in the deck's Base section. All other cards should go into the Deck section and will be in the Deck when playing (already shuffled).

Regarding the way to finish a game, that has just been added. There is a link next to the Help link that lets you choose how to end the game: by declaring your opponent the winner, by requesting a tie or draw (your opponent has to confirm he agrees with that), or by aborting the game (for example when your opponent leaves or gets disconnected for some reason).

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have more questions. And do report to us any problems you encounter with the interface so we can fix them as soon as possible.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Battlestar Galactica CCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: