main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
done with MTG, selling my whole collection

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Magic: The Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: done with MTG, selling my whole collection   PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:12 am Reply with quote

ok, I have about 4300 individual cards, not including duplicaets, i'd say with dupes, I have close to 12,000 I still have to add them all up which is gonna be a pain. I want to sell them in one huge lot just to get them gone. I have them all listed on this site, so feel free to look them over. I have cards from every set from unlimited on up to timespiral.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quote

Cool, I'm just kind of getting into it so maybe I'll see if I can take them off your hands for you heh. I'm sure you're going to be asking for a bit though. I'll have to see what you have and determine how much I want to invest into this but it sounds like you've got quite a collection. I'll check it out.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quote

yep, i've got a ton of rares. as far as price goes, I know they are worth thousands based on book value, but i know that i'll never get more than 1k out of them, so far the only offer that I've had was for $400.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quote

the $400 fell through, $150 is my best offer now. anyone have a better offer? I have 10-12 thousand that can be viewed here...

http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/editCollection/collection_type/1/target_user_id/44905/game_id/2

or go to "member list, skip to the X's and look for Xero, then look at my Magic Collection.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quote

seems you only have about 1 of every rare? hmmm
did you ever have a deck?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Magic: The Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: