main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
which movie is the best?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  

which is the best star wars episode
phantom menace
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
attack of the clones
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
revenge of the sith
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
a new hope
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
empire strikes back
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

czamora

Canceled user

Subject: which movie is the best?   PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quote

im doing a poll to find out what peoples opinion on the best star wars movie
please take time to reply

in my opinion a new hope is the best because it set such a high standard for the rest of the movies

many thanks
ben15
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:27 am Reply with quote

You left out the very best one, Return of the Jedi!!

In my opinion the order of quality pretty much goes in reverse order of episode number.

Return of the Jedi is the best of the whole series, with a beautiful conclusion.
Empire Strikes Back is an excellent movie but leaves you hanging (naturally)
A New Hope is classic, of course
Revenge of the Sith is definitely be best of the prequels, very enjoyable.
Then I would depart from the order slightly and say that Ep. I was slightly better than II. Attack of the Clones was just so poorly done in key areas like the romance sequence. Star Wars is such a great epic universe, I feel like they could have done something better / more believable / less cliche with that whole theme. Anakin was so whiney and emo. Amidala was so, well, whiney and emo in a female way. I wish Lucas had written that storyline decades earlier or someone good at epic romance and/or fantasy history had helped him.

Basically I am on this forum just to keep my lists from being deleted, which are very out of date. But I'll get back to them eventually... like next time I move ;]
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:53 am Reply with quote

i do apologise for leaving out ep6 i did put that on the poll but it didnt turn up
i do agree with you on your points about ep 1,2,3 though i do believe that lucas may have made a mistake on not allowing any chances that there could be new movies ep7,8,9 though i have heard rumors that there is scripts for these movies
in my opinion ep 6 is a small let down to episode 5 and 6
episode 6 should have left options for new movies
i also believe the beginning of the movie was poorly done

thanks for replying
ben15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Star Wars All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: