main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Any sealed Death Star 2 out there? I have Coruscant =]

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Any sealed Death Star 2 out there? I have Coruscant =]   PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:05 am Reply with quote

Hello all. Sorry if I've been unresponsive to trade requests lately. I'll get back to active trading. This board seems pretty dead but I know there is SWCCG activity out there since I get so many messages.

I'm wondering if anyone is holding on to any sealed DS2, Endor, or Hoth Revised? These are sets that I like or need more of. I have some sealed Coruscant which I would consider trading. Otherwise I'll auction it eventually.

Watchign the Star Wars movies on TV today got me to pull my cards out =) Unfortunately I'm missing a couple boxes with a lot of my mains and my checklists and some of my basic playing decks, so those must be at my folks' place. I'll get up to date eventually. My last period of activity a couple years ago ended rather sloppily, so I need to take stock all over again. I'll make another post here when my lists are updated and I'm ready to trade.

Happy 2009!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Star Wars All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: