main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Spell Casters

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Card Strategy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kattalnuva
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Spell Casters   PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:19 pm Reply with quote

What are some good strategies for a spellcaster deck? Any recommended spells or traps?
entropy

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:48 pm Reply with quote

dark magician, skilled dark magician, magical dimension, breaker, apprentice magician and a few others come to mind. I would avoid dark magician girl. Look at the spellcasters starter deck for ideas. Also I saw a spellcaster deck using jester confit.
kattalnuva
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:14 pm Reply with quote

entropy wrote:
dark magician, skilled dark magician, magical dimension, breaker, apprentice magician and a few others come to mind. I would avoid dark magician girl. Look at the spellcasters starter deck for ideas. Also I saw a spellcaster deck using jester confit.

The Dark Magician may have worked for Yugi Moto, but that was eons ago.
zerodyme
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:42 pm Reply with quote

spells and Traps? well, Magician's circle, spell power grasp, magical citadel, r a few...there r some more
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:21 pm Reply with quote

for traps I say royal decrees, you block your opponent's use of traps, and you go around it with quick plays, adding spell counters to your cards. Works well with magical citidel and secret village.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: strategy   PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:43 am Reply with quote

jowgen is one of my favorite cards... jowgen + secret village + royal decree + united we stand or mage power is one of the best i can come up with. defender, magical dimension, breacker, chaos sorcerer come in handy Smile
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:03 pm Reply with quote

pkultimaomega wrote:
for traps I say royal decrees, you block your opponent's use of traps, and you go around it with quick plays, adding spell counters to your cards. Works well with magical citidel and secret village.

Yep Royal Village Spellcaster decks rock! Blocks traps and spells with ease! I got a deck made on the site if ya wanna rate it....
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: this card is good   PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:16 pm Reply with quote

non spellcaster arena-try it out
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Card Strategy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: