main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
What do I do?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Trade Tips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: What do I do?   PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:30 pm Reply with quote

I had a trade with a user (darkness_vail), who did not send my cards after receiving mine. He has since been banned from the website (after 2 Bad Trader reports, one of which automatically filed from me), but I have all documentation of our agreement, as well as a shipping label confirming he received.

Could/should I submit a claim for mail fraud? The stuff I sent to him was worth roughly $14.50, so even if I wanted to, I don't think I could claim any civil suit.

I really don't know what to do about this, and it's really beginning to bother me. I could have made something out of the cards I traded to the aforementioned user. Any help is appreciated.
marigoldfroggy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:37 pm Reply with quote

I also lost cards to someone who subsequently was banned from the site. I did submit a mail fraud complaint using the website that TCO provided on the bad trader reports page. You probably will never again see your cards or any monetary compensation for their loss, but filing a complaint will most likely leave you feeling satisfied about the situation.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Trade Tips All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: