main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Trash!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Beyond cards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Trash!!   PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:58 pm Reply with quote

u guys know what....i hate it when other people talk trash it just gets on my nerves u know. i was facing this guy over ps3 when playing madden he talked so much trash!!! however in the end he lost and didn't want to talk any more. i guess its ironic and stupid (to talk trash i mean Wink. Also will someone comment and rate on my deck in yugioh the deck name is Vortex Supreme
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:29 pm Reply with quote

i understand what u mean. its just not right for people to talk TRASH!! and when they lose they feel stupid! Evil or Very Mad so for all u people (The LOSERS mainly) go get a life. the fact is You just cant get what ever u want in life. so there...i think i made a point along with this vortex guy. Twisted Evil
sindbad7cs

Canceled user

Subject: It's the level you talk   PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:54 pm Reply with quote

Trash-talking is generally used as a distractive technique, unless it's just immature social behavior. I've done it now and then, trying for a bit of psychological edge, but it rarely works. Surprised

As long as it doesn't cross the line into truly offensive or threatening, it's best to ignore it and do as you say - look for the win.

When I run into the abusive forms of trash online or in person, I just smile and say "if the win is that important to your life, by all means..." Laughing

It IS a game. At times, I have to remind myself to curb my enthusiasm and enjoy it for just that.
silverkp

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:28 pm Reply with quote

Must feel really good to have conquered him. Finally he shut his trap once you beat him.
Theres alot of trash talk on here too but I can't say anything back cause its all recorded...
sindbad7cs

Canceled user

Subject: You have inspired me!   PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:06 am Reply with quote

After my earlier post here, I was motivated to create a deck called:

"Talking Trash"

I need to hone it, but the theme was fun - any suggestions and constructive comments welcome:

http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/showDeck/deck_id/246396

Idea
hmugford

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:23 am Reply with quote

That is excellent. I don't play the game so I can't rate, but you definitely win at least 50 internet for that.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Beyond cards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: