main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
dueling network folly

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Card Strategy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snoofy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: dueling network folly   PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:34 pm Reply with quote

I just made an account on Dueling Network and my first duel this guy tried to activate Maiden with Eyes of Blue's effect against my Chaos Sorcerer's ability to remove cards from play, I called him out on it and he quit, but please can someone make sure that I am correct? Here is her effect:

When this card is targeted for an attack: You can negate the attack, and if you do, change the battle position of this card, then you can Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that targets this face-up card (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. You can only use 1 "Maiden with Eyes of Blue" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

It states clearly "when this card is targeted for an attack..."

Also, he did recognize that it was supposed to be removed from play, thus further negating her ability. I know I'm right, just wanted someone to back me up, thanks.
gx46oo
Guru
Guru

Subject: hey   PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:02 am Reply with quote

are you saying that if the maiden is targeted with the effect of chaos sorcerer and the maiden special summons blue eyes white dragon.

you would be correct in this instance if that is the case.

just keep in mind not all people online are mature or informed enough to understand the way things work.

especially when it comes to yugioh.

i just came back from locals today and i played so many people that for some reason still thought mystical space typhoon negates a spell or trap.

guess some crazy rumor is going around, lol.

anyway pm me and i'll send you my username for dueling network, though i mostly play on ygo pro, because i really hate waiting for an admin for a good half hour, lol.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Card Strategy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: