main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
chaotic live?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Chaotic TCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chiodosin1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: chaotic live?   PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:22 am Reply with quote

Afjak and I discussed the possibility of this idea a couple months ago. Basically stream chaotic matches live on twitch while a group of us talk about the game or chaotic in general and stuff. we could also sometimes stream other TCG or stuff. there isn't any way to watch chaotic matches live right now and I think this would be fun to do. I recently installed a basic twitch setup that should be usable to stream matches. The only question is who would be interested? I'm not sure how often I would do this depends on the interest but about once or twice a month seems reasonable for this group let me know what you think bellow if this would be something you'd like to be a part of.
chiodosin1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:44 am Reply with quote

I've learned that talk is cheap especially on this site so what the heck I'm doing this. this Friday the 4th @ 7:00PM central US time I will be playing 1 or 2 chaotic matches live on my twitch http://www.twitch.tv/chiodosin1 . hopefully we can get a decent turnout and chat about chaotic live. my mic is being finicky right now so I may not have audio we'll see (its pretty cheap so that's what I get) but I will of course be chatting along with you guys as I play. so come on down and see a rare live chaotic match even if the card games not your thing just come for the chat. if you want to be the lucky one (or two) to face me be sure to be there as I will pick from those who show up. The recording of the match will be available on twitch after and I'll probably also stick in on Youtube but again without a mic there won't be much commentary. see you all in the dromes
speedplayera
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:27 pm Reply with quote

I just watched your match with afjak (great deck btw), and I would be interested in doing a twitch match with you. We would have to schedule a specific time(I'm starting school again Crying or Very sad ), but let me know when you're free, I'll check when I'm free, and let's make this happen.

Also, obviously I would make a video for my channel and then do a shout-out to your twitch account so people can see the other side of the match too.
hero_reaper

Canceled user

Subject: playing in a stream.   PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:34 am Reply with quote

I'm free most weekends/ friday nights to play. just message me when and I'll have no problem playing. question though, how would I be able to talk during the match as well?
chiodosin1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:16 pm Reply with quote

wow glad to see all the interest basically my plan is to do this on random Friday or Saturday nights (I'll try to give a few days notice) whenever i'm free I also have school and stuff so I'm thinking once every 2 weeks is what you should expect. In terms of who I play on stream it will be whoever shows up honestly I played afjak in the last stream mainly because he was the only one there haha. anyway If you want to make sure you can show up go to the backup formations link here http://chaoticbackup.forumotion.com/t863-chaotic-live

vote for the start time that works best for you so I can hopefully get as many people as possible if fri/sat nights don't work at all I appoligze It's what works for me right now so it's what I have to stick with.
chiodosin1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:06 pm Reply with quote

alrighty just figured out I'm free again this Friday (the 11th) evening so I think I'm gonna try to do another stream cause why not. based on that helpful pole I think I'm gonna try to start about 8:00pm Central time for now and try to go till midnight or so that should be enough time for 3-4 matches and hopefully everyone will be able to pop in for a least a little while I'll of course put up the matchs on youtube by the 13th or so. If you want to be one of my opponents for the stream all you need to do is show up I play all types of matches serious or casual.

as always here are the links hope to see some of you there

Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/chiodosin1

Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEUSTtDwTqL-S4RLC4QzP7g
biggyren

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:51 pm Reply with quote

I think that's a really good idea and ill show up whenever I can. I know ill be there tonight. Can't wait.
Very Happy
brettybel

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:47 pm Reply with quote

This sounds really cool id be down
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Chaotic TCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: