main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
asking for help please.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Trade Tips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gx46oo
Guru
Guru

Subject: asking for help please.   PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:38 pm Reply with quote

okay so pretty straight forward.

both parties agree on terms for a trade, prices, amounts, conditions, yada yada yada, right?

but what happens when during a trade, let's say one person has received the other person's items and the next person that is supposed to send out cannot send out the requested items for whatever reason or if they got lost in the mail or something or they just never sent out at all?

what would you guys do in this situation, cuz i'm actually in this one as of right now where i have yet to receive the items from a certain individual on here? the trade has already expired and i've been waiting on some cards from someone for almost a month now. since the 19th of october.

i'm supposed to be receiveing 3x ally of justice cycle reader from ha03 for about 60 cents each value as of now, and instead of running for the endzone waiting to receive the game ball to score a touchdown, i'm already in the endzone with no game ball and just got tackled for no touchdown points.

yeah so i'm kinda bummed about it. i was having a nice streak trading some great people on here and then this one happened.

at this point i'm just wondering if anyone wants to help me out here? I'd really appreciate it.

thank you. Smile
gx46oo
Guru
Guru

Subject: Update!   PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:38 pm Reply with quote

Update!

someone has offered to help me out, thank you very much. Smile
chibionineko

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:18 am Reply with quote

This should go without saying but it always needs to be repeated. If the value of a trade is more than the cost of the shipping it pays to make sure you have tracking and insurance on the packages. With insurance if the cards get lost in the mail the person can be reimbursed for the value, although it can take quite some time. I had bought a $40 .hack promo from a user in Europe that got lost in customs, literally the tracking shows it arriving in new york and never leaving. As I had higher reviews I had not paid for the lost card yet but the other user was out the card. It took 4 months but the insurance did come though and they received $40 for the lost card.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Trade Tips All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: