main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Update Log

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Galactic Empires CCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
star_man_20
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Update Log   PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:30 pm Reply with quote

From now on, as I make updates to the Galactic Empires database, I will reply in this thread to keep a record of the updates, in case anyone else ever looks here.

In the past week I completed my personal Time Gates (Series V) set, so I scanned every card to upload images. I also scanned all of the GGE cards I have (STILL missing the Urkrieger after opening about 15 boxes!).

I will start scanning and uploading card images in the following order:
Alpha
Beta
Powers of the Mind
Primary Edition
New Empires

I am missing 10 cards from the New Empires set, so that is why the sets are not listed in release order.

I am missing too many cards from the Universe Edition, Advanced Technologies and Piracy sets to upload their images, although I will at least start so that once I am missing less than 5 cards from each of those sets I won't have to scan every card in the respective sets at once.

I also have the full Comedy Club (Series VIII) set, but need to finish typing up the card text of all of the cards. Once that is done, however, I will add it and then start scanning/uploading their images.

I will skip over the Advanced Technologies and Piracy sets until I have filled out most/all of the card text (MUCH easier to submit a set full of information than to update a partially filled out set). Sorry Sad Or sell me your sealed booster boxes of these sets for cheap!

One final note, I corrected an error on one of the cards in the GGE set; I had listed a Common as an Uncommon. I discovered this error while opening FIVE booster boxes this week in another attempt to pull that Urkrieger!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Galactic Empires CCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: