main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
The Ultimate Break
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Cardfight!! Vanguard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djglassz

Subject: Tournament   PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:52 pm Reply with quote

Name:DJGlassZ
Clan:Nova Grappler

Please do not let this tourney be like the rubbish Mirage Cup. Blaming it on the participants where it is their creators fault.
mikadoboy50
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Registers   PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:24 am Reply with quote

I finally just looked in my email and I notice some people that had asked to participate in tournament. So here they are folks.

Name: Frankie15
Clan: Oracle Think tank

Name: Toperdy
Clan: Royal Paladin

Name: Kakish
Clan: Gold Paladin

Name: Godly_God
Clan: Gold Paladin

Sorry DJglassz and Sivagod. these guys been already applied to the tournament and they basically filled up all the spots left. However, you two will have first dibs on my next tournament coming up soon.

Last edited by mikadoboy50 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
mikadoboy50
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Beginning of Tournamnet and Match-Ups   PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:53 am Reply with quote

Hey guys so I just got all the spots filled up earlier than expected so first let me say thank you to all that decided to join this tournament and wish you the best of luck as you try to become a Ultimate Break Champion. Anyway, since people signed up earlier than expected, the tournament has been pushed to September 6 instead of waiting until September 10. Also, here will be the match-ups for the tournament below.

Toperdy vs. Dranzerx

Ainz vs. Grimm_Trick

thhebestcj vs. Alexcalibur

Bermuda12 vs. Neonlightlaw

Kingalec vs. Picklez00

Bfjr89 vs. Viosama

Sclicer86 vs. Goldy_God

Kakishi vs. Frankie15

Remember to write on the forum who won the match and I will make sure to write that down. Good Luck to you all again and please show up to the tournament. I am going to make sure that I email you to make sure that you attend.
ainz

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:19 pm Reply with quote

why would you put in right in the middle of the week when most people are starting school..........
dranzerx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:38 am Reply with quote

ainz wrote:
why would you put in right in the middle of the week when most people are starting school..........

Exactly why very few people will show up
mikadoboy50
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Starting of Tournament   PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:38 am Reply with quote

Ainz and Dranzerx if it was a problem then why did u join and you guys can still battle your opponent after school hours!!!
dranzerx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Re: Starting of Tournament   PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:55 am Reply with quote

mikadoboy50 wrote:
Ainz and Dranzerx if it was a problem then why did u join and you guys can still battle your opponent after school hours!!!

Firstly, I joined before you changed the dates from a Sunday (When most people would be off) to a Wednesday which is a school day and secondly, you do realise time-zones will effect us from cardfighting our opponents, but I did say this tournament is destined for failure.
bermuda12
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Re: Starting of Tournament   PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:51 pm Reply with quote

dranzerx wrote:
mikadoboy50 wrote:

Firstly, I joined before you changed the dates from a Sunday (When most people would be off) to a Wednesday which is a school day and secondly, you do realise time-zones will effect us from cardfighting our opponents, but I did say this tournament is destined for failure.

If you thought it would be a failure why did you decide to take the time to sign up for this tourney? You need to stop calling these tourneys, that people have actually put work into, failure-destined.
mikadoboy50
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Start of Tournament: Final   PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:05 am Reply with quote

Look I am sick and tired of all of you trying to come at me like you the boss of this tournamnet. Now look, I admit switching the time of starting was bad but I am going to make it right starting now. Below this whole comment shall be the starting dates of the tournament rounds and the day that each round begins and ends. Now after this I don't want to here a single comment unless it is to say you have won your match or reason for dropping out of tournament. Any complaints or comments that are not needed will lead to the disqualification of that player. So please back off and here are the starting times for each round.

Round 1: September 9-10
Round 2: September 16-17
Round 3: September 23-24
Final Round: September 30 to October 1

This is all final. Leave this all alone and no more complainig about the dates because everybody should be avaiable by the time that each round is set. If you or your opponent are not their and then I will disqualify them or you unless you give a proper and reasonable explanation.

Last edited by mikadoboy50 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
spiderhunter
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Re: Start of Tournament: Final   PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:49 pm Reply with quote

Post Deleted due to Correction made

Last edited by spiderhunter on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
mikadoboy50
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Thanks   PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:35 pm Reply with quote

Thank you for that spiderhunter. I was really tired at the time I wrote that.
dranzerx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Re: Starting of Tournament   PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:12 pm Reply with quote

bermuda12 wrote:
dranzerx wrote:
mikadoboy50 wrote:

If you thought it would be a failure why did you decide to take the time to sign up for this tourney? You need to stop calling these tourneys, that people have actually put work into, failure-destined.

Do I need a reason to join a tournament? Also, since when have you made a tournament that hasn't failed?
spiderhunter
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:49 pm Reply with quote

Please do note, that fighting on this thread when the creator has already asked you to stop may result in your posts getting deleted and recieving a warning for the fourm mods.
mikadoboy50
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Disqualified   PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:19 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for listening spiderhunter and for having my back. Also, you don't have to warn him of anything because I hereby declare that Dranzerx is disqualified from the tournament and his opponent Toperdy will automatically be moved to the second. Congrats Toperdy and better luck next time Dranzerx.
alexcallibur
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Won match   PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:44 pm Reply with quote

Alexcallibur won the match against thhebestcj
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Cardfight!! Vanguard All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: