main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

Let us find for you the cards you need

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Purifying Mud wording?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Chaotic TCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaoticboon

Subject: Purifying Mud wording?   PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:13 pm Reply with quote

Hey, I am having trouble understanding exactly how Purifying Mud works.

So lets say I have a Viqtarr that attacks with Purifying Mud. First, he does 5 damage because his elemental type 'Earth' matches 'Earth 5' on Purifying Mud.

What I don't understand is Purifying Mud's ability which states: "Earth, Water: Deal 5 damage, then gain 5 energy until end of turn."

So would Viqtarr deal an additional 5 damage and gain 5 energy because he has one of these elemental types or deal 10 damage and gain 10 health because he has both? Perhaps he deals 5 damage and gains 5 health because Purifying Mud needs both Earth and Water to activate this ability? Or maybe he will only deal 5 damage and gain 5 health because this ability can only be activated once?

Clarification on this issue would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
archerc

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:33 pm Reply with quote

I believe this one: "Perhaps he deals 5 damage and gains 5 health because Purifying Mud needs both Earth and Water to activate this ability"

I think the earth and water are both required to activate the ability. So if Viqtarr used it the total value would be 10 and heal 5.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Chaotic TCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: